Green-Meldrim House in Cross Stitch
Counted Cross Stitch Pattern
Historic Savannah Series
Counted Cross Stitch Patterns of Historic Savannah Buildings
This cross stitch pattern depicts one of the finest examples of Gothic Revival architecture in the South. This historic house was completed in 1853.
Now this historic building is the Parish House of St. John's Episopal Church. It served as General William T. Sherman's headquarters after the surrender of Savannah in December 1864.
This cross stitch pattern is lovely stitched on a light green or grey Aida cloth.
The counted cross stitch pattern includes color code for DMC cotton floss. It also includes a sizing chart for 11, 14, 18, and 22 count fabrics. Embroidery details enhance the counted cross stitch.